Many of us have irregular eating patterns. We either eat too much or eat unhealthy or crave for a particular type of food or sometimes addiction to a particular food also makes us eat it again and again. These unhealthy eating habits in children and adults results in weight gain and loosing this unwanted and unhealthy weight becomes the priority to keep your healthy. Diet control seems to be the first option along with exercising to lose weight. However feelings like food cravings and eating a lot may be affecting the diet. Hence, the best way for diet control is hunger suppressant. Looking to lose weight? Here’s the most commonly used drug – Elvenir.
What is Elvenir?
It is an appetite suppressant used in people with obesity issues and also in people with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. It is usually used for a short period of time along with a healthy diet and a proper exercise to lose weight.
How does it work?
On consumption of Elvenir, neurotransmitters in the brain get stimulates that influence your mind giving it a feeling of being full and results in suppressing your hunger. By having a proper diet while taking Elvenir, an individual can establish better eating habits and a good life style for the rest of the life that ensures that he gets the required essential nutrients for his body. Click here http://fckfat.com/buy-elvenir/ to know more.
How to consume Elvenir?
Elvenir should be taken as prescribed by your doctor along with a reduced calorie diet and a good work out pattern. Dosage will be prescribed depending on your body’s acceptance for the active ingredients present it.
- It should be taken 30 minutes before food on empty stomach
- The last dose should be 4-6 hours before sleeping
- If you forgot to take your dose, take it as soon as you remember it. Never combine doses and never over dose.
- If a tablet or capsule is advised, open it with dry hands and swallow it with water. It dissolves on its own. Do not chew it.
- Intake a lot of water as more water is required to dissolve Elvenir and to let it flow in the blood stream.
- Avoid alcohol
- Do not take it if you are suffering from any heart diseases, Glaucoma, allergies or thyroid problems. Always consult your doctor if you wish to start Elvenir.
Side Effects of Elvenir:
The most common side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Problems in sleeping
- Feeling restless
- An increase or decrease in sex
On the other hand, serious side effects include:
- Breathing difficulty – short of breath
- Chest pain
- Feeling faint
- Swelling feet, legs or ankles
- Dangerously high blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heart beat or pounding heart beat
How to stop taking Elvenir?
Sudden withdrawal after a long term use of this drug may cause depression and tiredness. Hence, slowly reduce the dose to stop taking Elvenir.